WordPress bloggers love playing games, one of them being Tag! If you are tagged by another blogger, you must:
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
It’s a great way of getting to know more about other bloggers — hence, why I am including these in my About Me section!
* * *
Emily at Grounding My Roots was the second blogger who tagged me. Here are her questions and my answers:
1) What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have fond memories of helping my parents at the grocery/convenience store we used to own — displaying the plants outside, packaging vegetables, making jack-o-lanterns and handing out candy during Hallowe’en. Makes me a little sad though to think back to the innocent days *tear*
2) If there is one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?
Probably not to think/worry so much, because mental health really affects your quality of life. I know people who never dwell on negative things and they just seem so at peace in their mind. I’m getting there! :)
3) What is your favorite pastime, besides blogging of course?
Music! Singing and playing the piano or guitar. It’s such an amazing creative and emotional outlet that I think everyone needs to find in something.
4) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Firstly, when I am 40 years old, I will still probably look like I’m in my 20’s and will be laughing at the world *muahahaha!*
I see myself being in an even better place mentally and will have achieved many exciting goals!
5) Do you like where you currently live? Why or why not?
Yes, both in terms of my neighbourhood and city. I love living in a quiet, residential area with lots of trees around (likely a product of aging =P). I have also always felt very lucky to live in a city where I don’t have to worry about things like earthquakes or other natural disasters.
6) What is your biggest life goal?
To find true happiness and peace of mind :)
7) What are 3 things you always carry with you?
Debit card, lip balm and iPod.
8) What is the one place you really want to visit?
I’d love to visit Africa and go on a safari! It’s on my bucket list :)
9) Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?
Heck no! My party’s just getting started! Ain’t nobody gonna shut it down now!
10) What is your most embarrassing experience you are willing to share with the world?
I was one of the candidates for class secretary in high school and when I went up in front of the auditorium to give my speech, I completely forgot what I was going to say after the first line. There was the most awkward silence and some snickering from the audience. I don’t remember how I finished the speech, but I came back for the second assembly and read my damn speech off the paper this time!
11) What is your comfort food?
McDonald’s fries. Holla! =P
– Cafe :)