WordPress bloggers love playing games, one of them being Tag! If you are tagged by another blogger, you must:
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
It’s a great way of getting to know more about other bloggers — hence, why I am including these in my About Me section!
* * *
Mooselicker was the first blogger who tagged me. Here are his questions and my answers:
1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? What did you think you would become?
When I was very young, I recall wanting to be a veterinarian. I have no idea why. Maybe it’s an Asian kid’s dream or something. Then when I got to middle school, I wanted to become an opera singer. After that dream died, I don’t think I really knew what I wanted to become. I just ended up becoming the fabulous researcher that I am today ;)
2. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
I have to admit that while I can appreciate a good-looking celebrity, I don’t get very star crazy. I would never wait around trying to spot a celebrity if they were in town for the film festival, and I sure as hell would not scream my head off like a Belieber if I saw a celebrity that I liked. However, I think I would possibly die if I saw my favourite football player, Ray Rice, in real life. There might be screaming involved in that case.
3. Angels, Bigfoots, or Aliens; which one do you think is most likely to exist?
Ooh, that’s a tough one. I think I’m gonna have to go with aliens. I’ve always believed that there is other intelligent life out there in the big ‘ol universe. We are not alone O_o
4. What is something that everybody seems to enjoy that you hate?
Watching TV. It’s not that I hate television shows, although there is seriously so much crap out there that I can only tolerate so much of it. I prefer to watch my favourite ones by streaming them online. This way, I can avoid the thing I truly hate the most about watching TV and that is the commercials. I cannot explain how much I detest commercials. They are just like … noise. And they’re always louder than the actual TV program you were watching is so that when they come on it’s like a blast of noise assaulting your eardrums >_<
5. If you opened your front door and I was there, what would you say? What would you really be thinking?
I’d say: “Heeeey … Tim. Uh, how’d you find my address?” And that’s what I’d really be thinking lol! =P
6. What is your favorite movie and why?
This is way too hard. I’ll give you the movies that are floating around in my Top Ten list. The Rock, Shawshank Redemption, The Dark Knight, The Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan, the Bourne trilogy and most of the Pirates of the Caribbean series. I’m sure I’m forgetting something.
7. There has to be something that you believe you’re the best at, what is it?
Mmmmmm … I’m the best at being modest :)
8. Who is the ugliest person you know and why are they so ugly?
Haha! This is such a Mooselicker question =P
I think true ugliness comes from within. The ugliest person I ever knew was Red because Red was just purposefully manipulative and dishonest. That shit’s ugly.
9. Is love unconditional?
My gut feeling on this one is that when it comes to family, love is unconditional. Maybe ’cause you can’t choose ’em. But when it comes to other people in your life, there’s only so much shit you can take, regardless of how much you love them.
10. Lots of people have addictions. What is yours?
Coffee!!!!! Ya’ll knew that =P
11. What is the nicest compliment you have ever received? What is something that you would like to be complimented more about you?
I can’t remember a specific compliment from a specific somebody that was the nicest I’ve ever received. But I think that I always appreciate a “you’re so smart” compliment the most :)
* * *